This morning there was a quite funny conversation with my Finnish SL-friend. I told I have been incorrectly called Minnu and that name lead us to LeLutka, very well know SL-fashion brand founded by Minnu Palen and one of my all-time-favorites.
And why it was so funny? Because lutka in Finnish means hooker… or it is not so bad as hooker, maybe more like a very generous and liberal woman. LeLutka sounds like classy french-styled hooker!
Sometimes I have thought maybe Minnu Palen is Finnish but I really have no idea. Probably not. There is also other Finnish brand names at SL, like small shop LentoTähti (I think it’s not operating anymore). Almost all Finnish based names have been made by japanese SL-designers. Santa Claus from Finland’s Lapland and The Moomins are popular in Japan and Finnish language may sound exotic and fun.
I tried to search old LentoTähti clothes but I think I have deleted them last spring when I did inventory cleaning. LeLutka skins, hairs and clothes I have many and as a bit hurry I choose first ones. Olja hair looks still fine but has to say that old skin looks…well, messy and old.
- hair LeLutka Olja BlondeFun
- skin LeLutka Friday Light (light browns)
- dress LeLutka Simone sandybrown (just before MESH came…)
- Mutresse Sneja boots from FaMESHed
- *ionic* industrial chair v2
- URBAN ABSTRACT by Elle Crescendo
- ***ArisAris Vintage decorative radio5 MESH
- ..::IDC::.. “HOME 2013” Abstract Digital Painting
- cyberdreams  artwork by Andy Burroughs
- WhatTIMEisIT v1.0 by Giancarlo Corvale
- Zinnias Springtime Flower Armadillo Armchair
- Reclaimed wood eco-home v1.1 – LI-21+2 (slightly mod)