I am totally in love with my new Mesh Project (free!) body. More to come soon…
EDIT: two more pics, first is after I went back and bought one Kaerri’s wall art (Kazimir Living Room Art, 100 L), the second one is from the whole cafe/roof top room/pavilion set.
Kaerri’s limited edition pavilion and furniture (only 15 sets!) * for the Casa made my cafe and roof top hideaway perfect place just sit and dance and talk and relax, inside and now outside also.Simple but very elegant pavilion, fresh looking (I love yellow!) furniture and set of plants (hibiscus, small palm trees etc.) – not to mention exotic fish lamps and talking parrot – are piece of tropical paradise right on my backyard. Love this set!
Casa is a new high-end home and garden related shopping destination full of invitation-only, high quality designers. Some products are made only for the Casa. I was very satisfied when I found out there’s artists also – Casa’s art gallery was quite impressive and some of the artworks are also available in RL.
* promotional copies
This is very raw, zero editing done.
Music: Karma, Katujen uhka
Dance HUD Cutesy Dance (dance nro 4)
Every time I take photos in SL I get frustrated with poses – finding perfect one is almost impossible or it takes time. I have always wanted to make my one poses but after trying a few pose tools I gave up. At the weekend I finally found DAZ Studio: it is quite easy to use and it is FREE! Making a pose is so easy my 12 years old made one just from the scratch. Voilá, his first pose for mommy was ready after 10 minutes. He made very dramatic pose as you can see (first pic) 🙂
My own poses (yes dear but hurry up and i want to spin like a ivy ball) are quite simple. I read Jyicy’s great tutorials (part 1 and part 2) and after that I was able to make mirror poses also. Especially exporting the poses to the Second Life is super fast and easy!
Few tips: 1) remember to check “loop” when exporting, otherwise your pose will last only few seconds, 2) make sure your avatar’s feet are on the ground, 3) when you click body parts, first find a white point and a yellow circle around it and you can rotate body part freely.
- poses made with DAZ from the top: MOM The Drama Queen, Yes dear but hurry up, I want to spin like a ivy ball
- hair MOON Mourning sickness
- skirt Asteria Creations Destiny long skirt pattern black
- dress/shirt !go! tie dye
- junk prudence lamp lemon
- MudHoney Saffron Rug – paisley
- *iconic* indie posters and furniture
- [AG] Abstract rotating ivy ball glowing
- Le Chic off shoulder top printed *
Collabor88 is gone totally g(r)eek! Almost all items have a greek mythology theme. I went crazy but after all bought just a classic hairdo and a wall puzzle with text how “Zeus split humans into two separate parts, condemning them to spend their lives search of their other halves“. Sorry Zeus but I do not believe it: I think there’s several “other halves” during the life…
At the event I saw – after a long time – a flexi skirt gown and I wanted to try how it feels. I have never been a gown girl so my own inventory was not very helpful – but I found golden bridal gown only 1 L from Marketplace. I think I spend my weekend wearing it:)
- Celestina’s Weddings Nina gown gold only 1 L
- tram D802 hair darksalmon from Collabor88 (upstairs)
- MYNX chandelier earrings light *
- MYNX rose ring (large, with texture menu) *
- [Commoner] Puzzle Wall Art (dark) from Collabor88
- pose Le Poppycock Mad summer night from Chapter Four event
I don’t usually wear jewelry, neither RL or inworld. If I use, they have to be easy to wear, fun and hippie…materials and designs I prefer are feathers, flowers, wood and stones. I think I just found my favorite jewelry line…I feel feminine, pretty and powerful with these beauties. They are super easy to fit, actually I didn’t any adjustment at all. They also have a texture menu.
- MYNX Feather Jewellery Set, necklace and earrings black (also silver and gold) *
- MYNX marble stone bracelet *
- MYNX tree stone set *
- MYNX cube rings *
- MYNX heart string earrings and globe ring (large) *
- D!va group gift hair (with flowers)
- elikatira comfort blonde 07 (short hair)
- Gawk! Ecru romantic blouse
- erratic briony short floral pink
- !go! marta dress (free)
- Slink hands (elegant)
- A&A whisker liners for KittyCats pink chateu
- Miamai exotic liner A
* promotional copies
Flowers in your hair, cozy armchairs, ottoman with an iPad, music, empty dance floor and plenty on wine -Woodstock’s Road callingmy hippie paradise. If you want to chill out with me, visit Woodstock’s Road.
- Culprit Upcycled Sofa Old Leather and Bloo
- *ionic* industrial chair v1 and v2
- ***ArisAris Vintage decorative radio5 MESH
- ROOST – Provence Wine Rack
- Culprit Cozy Ottoman Old Zebra
I wrote yesterday that I have found my dream house (OMISE001 by Y’s house) …well, after spending few hours at my new home, I figured I need also a private room. Although I am a terrible builder, I really cannot do anything but windowless cubes, I quickly made a simple roof top room. The awning is borrowed from Y’s House folder and modified smaller, all textures are very old, mainly from GNU, ladder is borrowed from L2 studio’s west lake mini house folder. Decorating is not yet finished (it never is…) but mostly I used old *iconic* stuff.
And now, having my “secret” roof top room, I can go downstairs and finish my main room. It’s gonna be a wine-bar/dance party area for my neighbors and friends:)
FINALLY I found my new dream house. It is *Y’s HOUSE* OMISE001 (only main body) and I think it is just perfect for my needs (more pics later when I have time to decorate). I want open spaces and lots of light and grunge/raw/shabby chic textures. This cutie has it all. It has also a small kitchen/bar area and an awning with multiple textures. Small house is all I need, my dear old grass bubble (from Harmoni) is quite tiny and I always want to maintain some outdoor space free to wander:)
- erratic Keira shirt hotpink
- BElieve high waisted flower leggins
- Perfect Wirefly FREE non-rigged mesh bare feet
- AlchemyBirdy chi chi chihuahua from Chapter Four Gatcha room 100 L
- theSkinnery bohemian eyes 18 from Chapter Four
- pose LePoppycock Like yesterday from Chapter Four