Every time I take photos in SL I get frustrated with poses – finding perfect one is almost impossible or it takes time. I have always wanted to make my one poses but after trying a few pose tools I gave up. At the weekend I finally found DAZ Studio: it is quite easy to use and it is FREE! Making a pose is so easy my 12 years old made one just from the scratch. Voilá, his first pose for mommy was ready after 10 minutes. He made very dramatic pose as you can see (first pic) 🙂
My own poses (yes dear but hurry up and i want to spin like a ivy ball) are quite simple. I read Jyicy’s great tutorials (part 1 and part 2) and after that I was able to make mirror poses also. Especially exporting the poses to the Second Life is super fast and easy!
Few tips: 1) remember to check “loop” when exporting, otherwise your pose will last only few seconds, 2) make sure your avatar’s feet are on the ground, 3) when you click body parts, first find a white point and a yellow circle around it and you can rotate body part freely.
- poses made with DAZ from the top: MOM The Drama Queen, Yes dear but hurry up, I want to spin like a ivy ball
- hair MOON Mourning sickness
- skirt Asteria Creations Destiny long skirt pattern black
- dress/shirt !go! tie dye
- junk prudence lamp lemon
- MudHoney Saffron Rug – paisley
- *iconic* indie posters and furniture
- [AG] Abstract rotating ivy ball glowing
- Le Chic off shoulder top printed *