I freeze when I see a camera. I smile and laugh a lot, but in font of camera – no way. I did not even try to smile – with HUD it always makes you look just weird and creepy. Parted lips was the solution.
The challenge includes other not-so-familiar part, a yearbook photo. We do not make yearbooks in Finland – although there is a class photo (group and personal) once a year.
- alaskametro Ingrid tunic pebble brown *
- scarf old from inventory: POMME D’AMOUR Let it snow
- MOON hair Mourning sickness
- Mynerva skin Plain Jane english rose
- Mynerva smoky onyx eyeliner
- pose from Le Poppycock Frequency B
* promotional copy
Oh no, she is not a crazy lady sitting on the rooftop, she is not going to jump! She is just fine, she is doing better day by day, actually feeling free after two miserable years. She just wanted to have peaceful and empty place to dream about her future adventures.
The Rooftop set is part of Whiskey Monday’s LEA10 project called Nothing Endures But Change. Thank you ❤