I freeze when I see a camera. I smile and laugh a lot, but in font of camera – no way. I did not even try to smile – with HUD it always makes you look just weird and creepy. Parted lips was the solution.
The challenge includes other not-so-familiar part, a yearbook photo. We do not make yearbooks in Finland – although there is a class photo (group and personal) once a year.
- alaskametro Ingrid tunic pebble brown *
- scarf old from inventory: POMME D’AMOUR Let it snow
- MOON hair Mourning sickness
- Mynerva skin Plain Jane english rose
- Mynerva smoky onyx eyeliner
- pose from Le Poppycock Frequency B
* promotional copy