- [JUSTICE] ANNA OUTFIT – NAVY
- TRUTH Panny
- *HEXtraordinary* Shoulder Dragon – Onyx from Arcade Gacha
After 30 years I have started to play flute again. It feels sooooo good! I started when I was 12 years old and played several years, until age 17 or 18 I quit flute lessons because I pretty much wanted to play all kind of music, not just classical (which I love also). I played for my own for a while, but then OMG I made huge stupidity: I pawned my dear flute… Of course I did not get it back in time.
Finally, this summer, I got a new (used) flute. Since then I have played daily. I play what I want to play: pop, rock, scales, etudes, Beatles, Bach, Abba, Schubert, tangos, sonatines etc.
And, of course, I bought virtual flute also. It has animations and ten flute solos/songs to play. I am not sure if it is possible to even use your own music. If it is, I can play IRL and then “play” it with my virtual flute. How cool is that!
- LODE Head Accessory – Summer Garden [sweet]
- LeLutka Cate 3.0
- TRUTH Panny
- Satoko Instruments Flute Patrimonio (silver)
- Zaara : Kavita tunic (maitreya) black floral
- Boudoir Vintage Couch Granny
Minh is sort of dead. But no worries, I always have my first avatar, born in 2006. I’ve made her Minh’s look-a-like and my SL adventures continue.
12 years has changed a lot of things. My first av was orange with horrific black hair. Nowadays I’ll try to find modest and somehow RL-honest way to show my personality. (Or lack of it…) Am I boring or what? I do not like to roleplay or use special avs.
Congrats 15 years old Second Life. You are so very dear to me. Feels like home to be back after a break.
I still have many virtual passions and plans:
- learn to use Blender and build something, for example new home. I tried Blender years ago, but find it very difficult. But I do not want to give up!
- buy a new SpaceMouse and start making machinima again. SpaceMouse is almost essential if you want to make smooth dolly shots.
- explore new SL-places
- explore both Sansar and High Fidelity. Thanks (?) to Strawberry and Draxtor and Philip Rosedale, I just have to compare…I’m almost certain VR could make me dizzy, but I will start with desktop mode.
And now I have to make a small confession. My all-time top 3 male sex symbols/idols are:
This morning there was a quite funny conversation with my Finnish SL-friend. I told I have been incorrectly called Minnu and that name lead us to LeLutka, very well know SL-fashion brand founded by Minnu Palen and one of my all-time-favorites.
And why it was so funny? Because lutka in Finnish means hooker… or it is not so bad as hooker, maybe more like a very generous and liberal woman. LeLutka sounds like classy french-styled hooker!
Sometimes I have thought maybe Minnu Palen is Finnish but I really have no idea. Probably not. There is also other Finnish brand names at SL, like small shop LentoTähti (I think it’s not operating anymore). Almost all Finnish based names have been made by japanese SL-designers. Santa Claus from Finland’s Lapland and The Moomins are popular in Japan and Finnish language may sound exotic and fun.
I tried to search old LentoTähti clothes but I think I have deleted them last spring when I did inventory cleaning. LeLutka skins, hairs and clothes I have many and as a bit hurry I choose first ones. Olja hair looks still fine but has to say that old skin looks…well, messy and old.
- hair LeLutka Olja BlondeFun
- skin LeLutka Friday Light (light browns)
- dress LeLutka Simone sandybrown (just before MESH came…)
- Mutresse Sneja boots from FaMESHed
- *ionic* industrial chair v2
- URBAN ABSTRACT by Elle Crescendo
- ***ArisAris Vintage decorative radio5 MESH
- ..::IDC::.. “HOME 2013” Abstract Digital Painting
- cyberdreams  artwork by Andy Burroughs
- WhatTIMEisIT v1.0 by Giancarlo Corvale
- Zinnias Springtime Flower Armadillo Armchair
- Reclaimed wood eco-home v1.1 – LI-21+2 (slightly mod)